- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- 192 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- MLS #: 71707771
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,079 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0100 B:0022 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56938653
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is 19% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Marblehead, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01945 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marblehead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|137 W Shore Dr Marblehead, MA||$457K||4||2||1,842|
|140 W Shore Dr Marblehead, MA||$487K||3||2.5||2,052|
|4 Calumet Ln Marblehead, MA||$538K||3||2||1,868|
|144 W Shore Dr Marblehead, MA||$585K||4||3||2,660|
|138 W Shore Dr Marblehead, MA||$515K||4||2.5||2,268|
|133 W Shore Dr Marblehead, MA||$454K||2||2||1,465|
|6 Calumet Ln Marblehead, MA||$744K||4||3.5||2,900|
|136 W Shore Dr Marblehead, MA||$387K||2||1.5||1,329|
|8 Calumet Ln Marblehead, MA||$778K||4||3||3,043|
|150 W Shore Dr Marblehead, MA||$590K||4||3||2,812|
|151 W Shore Dr Marblehead, MA||$460K||3||3||2,025|
|5 Lorraine Ter Marblehead, MA||$701K||4||2.5||3,453|
|132 W Shore Dr Marblehead, MA||$564K||3||2||2,555|
|4 Lorraine Ter Marblehead, MA||$1.35M||4||3||5,922|
|10 Calumet Ln Marblehead, MA||$723K||3||2||2,879|
|152 W Shore Dr Marblehead, MA||$392K||2||2||1,260|
|127 W Shore Dr Marblehead, MA||$411K||3||1||1,364|
|25 Hawthorn Rd Marblehead, MA||$408K||3||1.5||1,458|
|153 W Shore Dr Marblehead, MA||$513K||2||2.5||2,053|
|3 Calumet Ln Marblehead, MA||$646K||3||2||2,380|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
2-3 & ungraded0.8 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!