139 Walworth St, Boston, MA 021316 beds, 3 baths, 2,286 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,286 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: W:20 P:01082 S:030
- Zillow Home ID: 67412732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 139 Walworth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roslindale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% lower than in Boston, and 62.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Roslindale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roslindale home values.
- 137 Walworth St Boston, MA$757K42.52,780
- 141-143 Walworth St Boston, MA$554K422,396
- 129 Walworth St Boston, MA$419K31.51,248
- 145-147 Walworth St Boston, MA$508K422,418
- 130 Walworth St Boston, MA$221K21622
- 125 Walworth St Boston, MA$511K411,320
- 132 Walworth St Boston, MA$289K11832
- 102 Orange St Boston, MA$543K42.52,130
- 96 Orange St Boston, MA$341K31956
- 134 Walworth St Boston, MA$316K21900
- 106 Orange St Boston, MA$483K31.51,719
- 149-151 Walworth St Boston, MA$575K522,490
- 136 Walworth St Boston, MA$294K311,042
- 94 Orange St Boston, MA$408K221,265
- 110 Orange St Boston, MA$413K21.51,275
- 121 Walworth St Boston, MA$571K32.51,680
- 195 Roslindale Ave Boston, MA$487K31.51,470
- 90 Orange St Boston, MA$487K31.51,648
- 126 Walworth St Boston, MA$448K311,572
- Roslindale Ave Boston, MA$263K----2,772
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!