1390 10th St, Marion, IA 523023 beds, 2 baths, 1,473 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $130,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- The property has a water softener.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,473 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11-36-4-80-007-0-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73088615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1390 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Marion, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 52302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marion.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52302 home values.
- 1392 10th St Marion, IA$111K3--1,353
- 1300 10th St Marion, IA$94K3--1,132
- 1394 10th St Marion, IA$106K3--1,888
- 1290 10th St Marion, IA$87K5--1,780
- 1333 9th St #1335 Marion, IA$94K2--550
- 1333 9th St Marion, IA$113K2--550
- 1309 9th St Marion, IA$115K421,633
- 1373 9th St Marion, IA$95K321,042
- 1395 9th St Marion, IA$91K21.5864
- 1282 10th St Marion, IA$86K3--1,408
- 1408 10th St Marion, IA$175K3--2,304
- 1297 9th St Marion, IA$94K3--1,278
- 1248 10th St Marion, IA$106K3--1,384
- 1412 10th St Marion, IA$131K3--1,646
- 1345 10th St Marion, IA$94K2--944
- 1315 10th St Marion, IA$110K3--877
- 1375 10th St Marion, IA$129K321,232
- 1395 10th St Marion, IA$95K3--1,243
- 1293 10th St Marion, IA$98K211,132
- 1200 10th St Marion, IA$142K4--2,005
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!