- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 1,178 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $185,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $70
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), IFE_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,625 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0104 L:0022-B
- Zillow Home ID: 55960889
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-354K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02703 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 3.1% decrease for Attleboro as a whole. Among 02703 homes, this home is valued 31.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 56.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Attleboro, and 28.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02703 home values.
|1392 County St Attleboro, MA||$525K||4||3.5||3,153|
|1400 County St Attleboro, MA||$406K||4||2.5||2,312|
|35 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$450K||5||2.5||3,600|
|36 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$338K||4||2.5||1,990|
|27 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$291K||4||2.5||1,800|
|28 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$328K||3||1.5||1,924|
|1 Emily Rd Attleboro, MA||$318K||3||1.5||1,872|
|5 Emily Rd Attleboro, MA||$306K||4||2.5||1,944|
|13 Emily Rd Attleboro, MA||$379K||4||3||2,412|
|14 Emily Rd Attleboro, MA||$329K||3||2||1,968|
|22 Emily Rd Attleboro, MA||$339K||4||2.5||2,088|
|19 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$291K||4||1.5||1,700|
|30 Emily Rd Attleboro, MA||$354K||3||2.5||1,944|
|21 Emily Rd Attleboro, MA||$318K||3||1.5||1,872|
|1421 County St Attleboro, MA||$314K||3||3||1,752|
|11 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$335K||3||1.5||2,160|
|1425 County St Attleboro, MA||$325K||3||2||1,760|
|12 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$315K||3||1.5||1,872|
|1420 County St Attleboro, MA||$353K||3||2.5||2,122|
|1433 County St Attleboro, MA||$377K||3||2.5||2,508|
Nearby Schools in Attleboro
K-4 & ungraded1.9 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!