- Built in 1980
- Views: 3,410 all time views
- HOA Fee: $310
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 210 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $265
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Hot Water, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Condo, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 888 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 35
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 47765052
- Zillow Home ID: 19717028
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-435K.
Market guideZillow predicts East San Jose home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among East San Jose homes, this home is valued 39.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.3% greater than in San Jose, and 40% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
|1390 Crucero Dr APT B San Jose, CA||$301K||3||1.5||1,150|
|1370 Crucero Dr APT B San Jose, CA||$322K||3||1.5||1,150|
|1370 Crucero Dr APT C San Jose, CA||$308K||3||1.5||1,150|
|1390 Crucero Dr APT C San Jose, CA||$301K||3||1.5||1,150|
|1370 Crucero Dr APT D San Jose, CA||$275K||2||1||876|
|1390 Crucero Dr APT D San Jose, CA||$273K||2||1||876|
|1430 Crucero Dr APT D San Jose, CA||$272K||2||1||876|
|1435 Mcquesten Dr APT A San Jose, CA||$268K||2||1||888|
|1435 Mcquesten Dr APT B San Jose, CA||$294K||3||1.5||1,150|
|1435 Mcquesten Dr APT C San Jose, CA||$295K||3||1.5||1,150|
|1430 Crucero Dr APT C San Jose, CA||$298K||3||1.5||1,150|
|1435 Mcquesten Dr APT D San Jose, CA||$265K||2||1||876|
|1430 Crucero Dr APT B San Jose, CA||$300K||3||2||1,150|
|1430 Crucero Dr APT A San Jose, CA||$298K||2||1||888|
|1436 Mcquesten Dr APT A San Jose, CA||$276K||2||1||888|
|1419 Mcquesten Dr APT D San Jose, CA||$264K||2||1||876|
|1436 Mcquesten Dr APT B San Jose, CA||$298K||3||2||1,150|
|1427 Mcquesten Dr APT D San Jose, CA||$263K||2||1||876|
|1436 Mcquesten Dr APT C San Jose, CA||$313K||3||2||1,150|
|1419 Mcquesten Dr APT C San Jose, CA||$290K||3||1.5||1,150|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Yerba Buena High (assigned)9-120.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!