- 325 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,877 all time views
- 65 shoppers saved this home
- MLS #: 681054
- Finished basement, 1080 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Home Style \ 2 Story, Type \ Residence w\Acres, RV\CAMPER PAD \ Area\Room for, SEWER \ Septic, FENCED YARD \ Yes, FLOORING \ Carpet, LANDSCAPE \ Yes, LOT TYPE \ Dimension Above, VIEW \ Territorial, WATER HEATER \ Electric, FLOORING \ Wood, PATIO \ Patio, RANGE FACILITY \ Electric, RANGE FACILITY \ Range Included, BASEMENT \ Daylight, FOUNDATION \ Continuous, SIDING STYLE \ Lap, SIDING \ Vinyl, SUITABLE FOR \ Pasture\Ranch, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2\Upper, DISHWASHER \ Yes, FIREPLACE \ Living Room, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2\Upper, DISPOSAL \ Yes, FLOORING \ Tile, RANGE FACILITY \ Microwave Included, Master Bedroom Level \ 2\Upper, WATER \ Private\Community\Dist, BASEMENT \ Finished, DINING \ Formal, BONUS ROOMS \ Loft, FIREPLACE \ Propane, DUAL LIVING \ Yes, FIREPLACE \ Other Room, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), HEATING-COOLING \ Central AC, Street Designation \ Rd, HEATING-COOLING \ Electric, HEATING-COOLING \ Floor Furnace
- Parcel #: 0510985
- Zillow Home ID: 48521552
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97361 home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Monmouth as a whole. Among 97361 homes, this home is 137.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97361, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Monmouth, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97361 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97361 home values.
|14000 Mccaleb Rd Monmouth, OR||$203K||--||--||1,620|
|13990 Mccaleb Rd Monmouth, OR||$310K||5||3||2,600|
|14010 Mccaleb Rd Monmouth, OR||$205K||3||2||1,345|
|14015 Mccaleb Rd Monmouth, OR||$246K||3||2||1,685|
|13970 Mccaleb Rd Monmouth, OR||$313K||5||3||3,052|
|13930 Mccaleb Rd Monmouth, OR||$371K||4||3.5||2,793|
|13980 Mccaleb Rd Monmouth, OR||$190K||3||1||1,544|
|13960 Mccaleb Rd Monmouth, OR||$287K||--||--||3,024|
|13998 Mccaleb Rd Monmouth, OR||$289K||3||2||2,020|
|5705 Cooper Hollow Rd Monmouth, OR||$262K||5||2||2,556|
|14125 Mccaleb Rd Monmouth, OR||$558K||5||3||4,756|
|5550 Cooper Hollow Rd Monmouth, OR||$171K||--||--||816|
|5550 Cooper Hollow Rd Monmouth, OR||$341K||2||3||2,355|
|13790 Mccaleb Rd Monmouth, OR||--||1||2||1,282|
|5880 Cooper Hollow Rd Monmouth, OR||$212K||3||1||1,782|
|6070 Cooper Hollow Rd Monmouth, OR||$289K||3||2.5||2,402|
|13780 Mccaleb Rd Monmouth, OR||$461K||6||7||5,105|
|13805 Mccaleb Rd Monmouth, OR||$208K||--||--||1,200|
|5500 Cooper Hollow Rd Monmouth, OR||$210K||2||1||1,690|
|5775 Cooper Hollow Rd Monmouth, OR||$223K||4||2||1,986|
Nearby Schools in Monmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!