A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 2,602 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Association Fee \ 90, Association Type \ Mandatory, Building Area Source \ Tax, Community Features \ Comm. Sprinkler System, Compensation Paid \ Move-in 5, Construction Materials \ Common Wall, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Energy Saving Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Saving Features \ Gas Water Heater, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace Features \ Gas Starter, Heating system: Central Air-Elec, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lease Conditions \ Application Fee, Lease Conditions \ Written Application (+), Lease Type \ 1 Year Plus, Lease Type \ Yearly, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Monies Required \ Pet Deposit, Monies Required \ Security Deposit, Other Equipment \ Built-in Icemaker, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Other Equipment \ Convection Oven, Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Electric, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Parking Features \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ LSE-Condo/Townhome, Property Type \ Residential Lease, Security Features \ Burglar, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Structural Style \ Condo/Townhome, Tenant Pays \ All Utilities, Tenant Pays \ Renters Insurance, Transaction Type \ For Lease, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Curbs
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,811 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 00000731156240000
- Zillow Home ID: 26848243
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Far North home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Dallas as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in Dallas, and 12.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
|13902 Preston Valley Pl Dallas, TX||$189K||2||2||1,865|
|13910 Preston Valley Pl Dallas, TX||$189K||2||2||1,806|
|13914 Preston Valley Pl Dallas, TX||$188K||2||2||1,783|
|5919 Preston Valley Dr Dallas, TX||$185K||2||2||1,686|
|13918 Preston Valley Pl Dallas, TX||$172K||2||2||1,374|
|5923 Preston Valley Dr Dallas, TX||$173K||2||2||1,374|
|5912 Preston Valley Dr Dallas, TX||$169K||2||2||1,205|
|5908 Preston Valley Dr Dallas, TX||$175K||2||2||1,450|
|5916 Preston Valley Dr Dallas, TX||$174K||2||2||1,403|
|5904 Preston Valley Dr Dallas, TX||$173K||2||2||1,269|
|5920 Preston Valley Dr Dallas, TX||$225K||2||2.5||2,464|
|5927 Preston Valley Dr Dallas, TX||$186K||3||2||1,686|
|5924 Preston Valley Dr Dallas, TX||$183K||2||2.5||1,737|
|5846 Preston Valley Dr Dallas, TX||$175K||2||2||1,350|
|13905 Preston Valley Pl Dallas, TX||$183K||2||2||1,619|
|13909 Preston Valley Pl Dallas, TX||$189K||2||2||1,806|
|13901 Preston Valley Pl Dallas, TX||$170K||2||2||1,315|
|5931 Preston Valley Dr Dallas, TX||$193K||2||2||1,623|
|13911 Preston Valley Pl Dallas, TX||$185K||2||2||1,580|
|5928 Preston Valley Dr Dallas, TX||$219K||2||3||2,294|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.