- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13909 Adirondack Ct, Middlebury, IN 465404 beds, 1 bath, 2,217 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2008
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,217 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 242
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 200804302017000034
- Zillow Home ID: 92466671
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13909 Adirondack Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% higher than in Middlebury, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middlebury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46540 home values.
- 13929 Adirondack Ct Middlebury, IN$327K644,732
- Adirondack Dr Middlebury, IN--------
- 13957 Adirondack Ct Middlebury, IN$243K21.51,908
- 13873 Ranier Dr Middlebury, IN$306K42.52,400
- 13830 Shavano Peak Dr Middlebury, IN$206K311,585
- 13926 Adirondack Ct Middlebury, IN$266K432,619
- 13845 Ranier Dr Middlebury, IN$269K443,564
- 13901 Ranier Dr Middlebury, IN--------
- 55794 Alverstone Dr W Middlebury, IN$328K41.52,237
- 55741 Pyrenees Pl Middlebury, IN$340K52.53,308
- 55792 Pyrenees Pl Middlebury, IN$275K32.52,187
- 13919 Ranier Dr Middlebury, IN$242K42.51,798
- 55822 Alverstone Dr W Middlebury, IN$240K31.51,905
- 13803 Shavano Peak Dr Middlebury, IN$207K311,733
- 13876 Ranier Dr Middlebury, IN$310K332,263
- 13840 Ranier Dr Middlebury, IN$202K311,635
- 13947 Ranier Dr Middlebury, IN$224K31.51,698
Nearby Schools in Middlebury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292