- Lot: 1.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 10,775 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $725,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $150
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Amenities \ Lake, Basement \ Slab/None, Construction \ Brick/Frame, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Heat Pump, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen Equipment \ Cooktop - Separate, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Community Well
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,830 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 064C 016
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 105349724
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $385-829K.
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will rise 4.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1501 Morgan Dr Buckhead, GA||$330K||3||2||2,000|
|1441 Morgan Dr Buckhead, GA||$387K||4||--||--|
|1411 Grayson Pointe Dr Buckhead, GA||$631K||--||5||3,899|
|1341 Morgan Dr Buckhead, GA||$579K||6||3||3,899|
|1371 Grayson Pointe Dr Buckhead, GA||$440K||--||4||2,244|
|1331 Grayson Pointe Drive Buckhead, GA||$421K||--||3||1,810|
|1321 Grayson Pointe Dr Buckhead, GA||$425K||--||3||1,960|
|1311 Grayson Pointe Dr Buckhead, GA||$418K||--||3||2,140|
|1261 Grayson Pt Buckhead, GA||$471K||4||4||3,036|
|1261 Grayson Pt Buckhead, GA||$446K||4||3||3,036|
|1251 Grayson Pointe Dr Buckhead, GA||$613K||5||4.5||5,890|
|1440 Parks Mill Trce Greensboro, GA||$582K||4||3||3,038|
|1420 Parks Mill Trce Greensboro, GA||$428K||--||4||1,621|
|1400 Parks Mill Trce Greensboro, GA||$447K||--||2.5||2,251|
|1310 Parks Mill Trce Greensboro, GA||$470K||--||2.5||1,980|
|1390 Parks Mill Trce Greensboro, GA||$425K||--||2||1,962|
|1300 Parks Mill Trce Greensboro, GA||--||--||3||1,662|
|1320 Parks Mill Trce Greensboro, GA||$680K||5||4.5||3,428|
|1320 Parks Mill Trce Greensboro, GA||$591K||5||4.5||3,428|
|1370 Parks Mill Trce Greensboro, GA||--||--||2||2,050|
Nearby Schools in Buckhead
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!