- Built in 2007
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,071 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $593
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $494,900
- Price/sqft: $480
- MLS #: DC8637176
- View Virtual Tour
- Acreage \ 0, HalfBaths \ 0, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 0, Fireplaces \ 0, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, Sewer \ Public Sewer, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Appliances \ Disposal, HasBasement \ 0, Ownership \ Condo, Parking \ Garage, WaterHeater \ Electric, FeePeriod \ Monthly, NoOfLevels \ 1, TaxYear \ 2015, TotalSquareFeet \ 1082, Water \ Public, GarageType \ 1-Car Garage, UnitNumber \ 214, PropertyType \ Mid-Rise 5-8 Floors, LotNumber \ 2013, ListingDate \ 2015-05-15T00:00:00, Directions \ Pennsylvania Ave, Directions \ SE at Potomac Ave, Directions \ SE at Potomac Metro. Entry is on Potomac Ave to t, Directions \ or call LA for door code, TotalTaxes \ 4034.78, CondoFee \ 593
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,082 sqft
- Parcel #: 1045 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 82288344
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $425-531K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is 23.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.8% lower than in Washington, and 69.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
|Other Units in this Building (238)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE|
Nearby Schools in Washington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.