1391 Pennsylvania Ave SEUNIT 556, Washington, DC 20003
Make Me Move®: $535,000
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,100 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2007
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow1593
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Additional FeaturesFloor plan is 1 BR + den, but door has been added to den, making it suitable as a BR or home office.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Office, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Exterior MaterialWood
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #1045 2234
- Room Count5
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #5
- Zillow Home ID82297630
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$490,047||$461K – $519K||-$5,630||$445||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,421/mo||$1.9K – $3K/mo||-$82||$2.20||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is 21% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.4% less than in Washington, and 67.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 1391 Pennsylvania Avenue Se UNIT 556
- 1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE UNIT 257 Washington, DC$465K22.01,029
- 1343 Pennsylvania Ave SE # 1 Washington, DC$516K22.0910
- 1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE UNIT 342 Washington, DC$371K11.0700
- 1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE UNIT 356 Washington, DC$505K22.0978
- 736 13th St SE Washington, DC$661K32.01,216
- 742 13th St SE Washington, DC$882K42.51
- 726 13th St SE Washington, DC$646K32.51,300
- 750 13th St SE Washington, DC$758K31.02,120
- 1315 Pennsylvania Ave SE Washington, DC$659K23.01,320
- 1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE UNIT 409 Washington, DC$509K22.01,244
- 1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE UNIT 554 Washington, DC$254KStudio1.0500
- 1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE UNIT 401 Washington, DC$681K32.01,617
- 1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE UNIT 440 Washington, DC$389K11.0732
- 1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE UNIT 213 Washington, DC$362K11.0671
- 1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE UNIT 249 Washington, DC$408K11.0913
- 1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE UNIT 246 Washington, DC$357K11.0700
- 1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE UNIT 411 Washington, DC$514K22.01,234
- 1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE # 424 Washington, DC$434K11.0896
- 1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE UNIT 359 Washington, DC$475K22.01,045
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.