ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE HOME:
BONUS FEATURES___ Central Vac, Handpicked Tile with gorgeous fossils throughout, Stainless Steel Appliances, Gorgeous granite countertops, Door to walkout attic upstairs could easily be finished for a game room, Enclosed Sunroom, Seasonal Master Closet, Home is wheelchair Accessible throughout both sides.
1. 2 Car Garage with entrance to the home through the laundry room.
2. Actual entrance has covered porch (front door with hallway leads into living area open kitchen)
3. Large Living Area with Fireplace, Built in Shelves, High Ceilings, Access to enclosed sun room and back door to yard.
4. Large Kitchen Has formal dining on one side and breakfast nook on the other. Kitchen is open to the living room with tons of cabinets, stainless appliances, and gorgeous granite.
5. Master Bedroom has a large, walk in, seasonal closet. Master has trey ceiling with 2 windows and lots of space, master bath has Jacuzzi tub and stand up shower and is separate from bedroom.
6. 2 other bedrooms both a good size with large walk in closets.
7. Laundry Room has sink and storage.
LEFT SIDE OF THE HOME
1. Single car garage is separate from other garage and door leads in to the kitchen. Large storage room in this garage.
2..Has separate entrance and front covered porch leads in to living area.
3. Living area has fireplace and large windows, has an open sunroom great for eating or an office.
4. Dining room off of kitchen is large space.
5. Master bedroom has large walk in closet and has door to Pullman bath and exit to separate private patio in the back.
6. Another bedroom has private bath in the room, exit to outside patio, and walk in storm shelter room with safe in the floor.
7. Separate Laundry area
8. Door in between the homes to go between.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 787 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Central Vac, Sun Room, Storm Shelter Inside, Enclosed Porch, Shed, Fully Fenced Yard, Built Ins
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,472 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 730074299
- Zillow Home ID: 65063444
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74429 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Wagoner as a whole. Among 74429 homes, this home is valued 122.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74429, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.4% greater than in Wagoner, and 195.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74429 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wagoner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74429 home values.
|13939 S 262nd East Ave Coweta, OK||$244K||5||4||3,472|
|13909 S 262nd East Ave Coweta, OK||$211K||--||--||1,914|
|13977 S 262nd East Ave Coweta, OK||$247K||4||3.5||3,118|
|13891 S 263rd East Ave Coweta, OK||--||--||--||2,836|
|13938 S 262nd East Ave Coweta, OK||$218K||--||--||2,098|
|13908 S 262nd East Ave Coweta, OK||$224K||4||2||2,710|
|13972 S 262nd East Ave Coweta, OK||$236K||4||4||2,550|
|13911 S 263rd East Ave Coweta, OK||$209K||3||2||2,000|
|13878 S 262nd East Ave Coweta, OK||$231K||4||2||3,337|
|13855 S 262nd East Ave Coweta, OK||$242K||4||3||3,252|
|14029 S 262nd East Ave Coweta, OK||$213K||4||2||2,456|
|13933 S 261st East Ave Coweta, OK||$280K||--||--||3,870|
|14014 S 262nd East Ave Coweta, OK||$246K||--||--||2,611|
|13903 S 261st East Ave Coweta, OK||$211K||3||2.5||2,516|
|13961 S 261st East Ave Coweta, OK||$259K||4||3.5||3,700|
|13877 S 261st East Ave Coweta, OK||$233K||4||2.5||2,932|
|13838 S 262nd East Ave Coweta, OK||$225K||4||2||3,198|
|14040 S 262nd East Ave Coweta, OK||$219K||4||2||2,675|
|14057 S 262nd East Ave Coweta, OK||$216K||3||2||2,382|
|13825 S 262nd East Ave Coweta, OK||$207K||3||2||2,408|
Nearby Schools in Wagoner
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!