13920 Chatham St, Detroit, MI 482233 beds, 1 bath, 908 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $11
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 480 sqft
- Other, Basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 908 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 22116881004
- Zillow Home ID: 88491633
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13920 Chatham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48223 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 109.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% higher than in Detroit, and 403% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48223 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48223 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,954 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1952
- Studio, 1 baths
- 13912 Chatham St Detroit, MI$32K--1908
- 13930 Chatham St Detroit, MI$32K--1908
- 13940 Chatham St Detroit, MI$45K31969
- 13900 Chatham St Detroit, MI$35K--1977
- 13952 Chatham St Detroit, MI$33K31908
- 13960 Chatham St Detroit, MI$34K--1908
- 13970 Chatham St Detroit, MI$33K--1908
- 22477 Barbara St Detroit, MI$60K--1976
- 13913 Chatham St Detroit, MI$50K311,000
- 13931 Chatham St Detroit, MI$35K--1908
- 13921 Chatham St Detroit, MI$48K--1908
- 13941 Chatham St Detroit, MI$32K--1908
- 13901 Chatham St Detroit, MI$50K--1976
- 13949 Chatham St Detroit, MI$43K--1908
- 22467 Barbara St Detroit, MI$38K--1920
- 13957 Chatham St Detroit, MI$28K--1908
- 13967 Chatham St Detroit, MI$50K421,929
- 22459 Barbara St Detroit, MI$33K--1920
- 13975 Chatham St Detroit, MI$40K--11,092
- 22498 Barbara St Detroit, MI$35K--1920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!