A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,255 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,173 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $655,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $607
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,079 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 56909061
- Zillow Home ID: 19757264
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $615-755K.
Market guideZillow predicts Cambrian Park home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Cambrian Park homes, this home is valued 16.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.1% less than in San Jose, and 77.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
|1398 Merrywood Dr San Jose, CA||$720K||3||2||1,300|
|1388 Merrywood Dr San Jose, CA||$716K||3||2||1,300|
|1391 Melwood Dr San Jose, CA||$681K||3||2||1,080|
|1395 Melwood Dr San Jose, CA||$703K||3||2||1,300|
|1387 Melwood Dr San Jose, CA||$778K||3||2||1,636|
|1404 Merrywood Dr San Jose, CA||$782K||3||3||1,850|
|1399 Melwood Dr San Jose, CA||$703K||3||2||1,300|
|1393 Merrywood Dr San Jose, CA||$690K||3||2||1,080|
|1387 Merrywood Dr San Jose, CA||$718K||3||2||1,220|
|1397 Merrywood Dr San Jose, CA||$777K||3||2||1,740|
|1410 Merrywood Dr San Jose, CA||$728K||3||3||1,452|
|1403 Melwood Dr San Jose, CA||$659K||4||2||1,079|
|1403 Merrywood Dr San Jose, CA||$817K||5||3||2,083|
|5278 Dellwood Way San Jose, CA||$839K||3||2||1,866|
|5282 Dellwood Way San Jose, CA||$768K||4||2||1,370|
|5272 Dellwood Way San Jose, CA||$728K||3||2||1,220|
|5286 Dellwood Way San Jose, CA||$859K||4||3||1,847|
|1386 Dentwood Dr San Jose, CA||$804K||3||2||1,752|
|1388 Dentwood Dr San Jose, CA||$711K||3||2||1,220|
|1394 Melwood Dr San Jose, CA||$702K||3||2||1,220|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.