1394 N Boston Rd # 20, Washington, UT 847804 beds, 4 baths, 5,281 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2006
- 147 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $57
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 947 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2006
- Price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: 14-154888
- Finished basement, 2192 sqft
- Flooring: Tile
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 5,281 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0744709
- Zillow Home ID: 89429135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1394 N Boston Road # 20
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 84780, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% higher than in Washington, and 51.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 84780 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84780 home values.
- 1395 N Boston Rd Washington, UT--------
- 1396 N Boston Rd # 19 Washington, UT$668K54.53,478
- 1394 N Boston Rd Washington, UT$586K43.55,281
- 1393 N Boston Rd Washington, UT$583K443,054
- 1335 N Springfield Ct Washington, UT$422K42.52,805
- 1340 N Springfield Ct Washington, UT$746K556,004
- 1340 N Boston Rd Washington, UT$446K555,440
- 1340 N Springfield Ct # 27 Washington, UT$719K655,942
- 1340 N Boston Rd Washington, UT$946K54.55,550
- 1389 N Boston Rd Washington, UT$558K43.53,316
- 1397 N Boston Rd Washington, UT$574K432,998
- 1290 N Lexington St Washington, UT$382K433,025
- 1290 W Lexington St Washington, UT$569K433,163
- 1371 N Boston Rd Washington, UT$457K445,645
- 1371 N Boston Rd Washington, UT$433K43.55,645
- 1371 N Boston Rd # 14 Washington, UT$783K546,470
- 1291 W Georgetown Dr Washington, UT$1.67M546,859
- 1328 N Springfield Ct Washington, UT$374K------
- 1328 N Springfield Ct # 28 Washington, UT$618K555,422
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292