This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Miami is $18,210.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Miami is $15,563.
Homes like this sold for $755-937K.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 628
- HOA Fee: $998/mo
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Tennis Court
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Maintenance Includes: Recreation Facilities
- Security Information: Lobby Secured
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Amenities: Business Center
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Equipment: Fire Alarm
- Floor Description: Marble Floors
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Hot Water
- Maintenance Includes: Lawn Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Parking Description: Valet Parking
- Unit View: Ocean View
- Approval Information: No Approvals
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Unit View: Bay
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Maintenance Includes: Pest Control Interior
- Maintenance Includes: Reserve Fund
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Section: 39
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Style: Condo-Hotel
- High Impact Doors
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-39-083-1070
- Development Name: Conrad Miami
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,366 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 0141390831070
- Unit floor #: 32
- Zillow Home ID: 103435776
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (111)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1395 Brickell Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!