This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $213-275K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
Remodeled with neutral decor, updated lighting/ceiling fans throughout and so much more!
- Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings
- Light, bright and spacious
- Custom kitchen with butcher block breakfast counter, lots of cabinets
- Newer forced air furnace, high-efficiency windows/doors, central A/C, attic fan
- Washer, dryer, refrigerator, stove, microhood, dishwasher, disposal
PREMIER schools in District 15/211 (Fremd H.S.)
- walk to K-6 school, shopping, parks, playgrounds, bike paths, lakes, tennis courts in safe and lovely neighborhood!
- corner lot on quiet cul-de-sac with nice size yard, well-maintained landscaping
- one of the largest ranch homes in area, with open floorplan and 2 master bedroom options
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- All time views: 3,374
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $114,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02193210150000
- Zillow Home ID: 3264202
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Hoffman Estates
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!