1395 Solano Dr, Pacifica, CA 940443 beds, 1 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $577
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Renovated bathroom, New windows throughout, Wood burning fireplace, Fruit trees, Original hardwood floors, Fresh paint, new counter top in kitchen , Two car garage, Backs to San Pedro Creek
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 023261340
- Zillow Home ID: 15506441
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1395 Solano Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94044 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% greater than in Pacifica, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
- 1403 Serra Dr Pacifica, CA$976K421,890
- 1389 Solano Dr Pacifica, CA$674K321,520
- 1147 Galvez Dr Pacifica, CA$605K311,040
- 1143 Galvez Dr Pacifica, CA$663K321,490
- 1407 Serra Dr Pacifica, CA$659K311,040
- 1151 Galvez Dr Pacifica, CA$989K52.52,380
- 1383 Solano Dr Pacifica, CA$873K322,104
- 1404 Serra Dr Pacifica, CA$560K311,040
- 1139 Galvez Dr Pacifica, CA$591K311,040
- 1390 Solano Dr Pacifica, CA$593K311,040
- 1411 Serra Dr Pacifica, CA$580K311,040
- 1159 Galvez Dr Pacifica, CA$773K421,760
- 1135 Galvez Dr Pacifica, CA$631K421,360
- 1384 Solano Dr Pacifica, CA$657K311,040
- 1375 Solano Dr Pacifica, CA$598K311,040
- 1415 Serra Dr Pacifica, CA$536K311,040
- 1131 Galvez Dr Pacifica, CA$641K311,040
- 1167 Galvez Dr Pacifica, CA$592K311,040
- 1419 Serra Dr Pacifica, CA$570K311,040
- 1424 Serra Dr Pacifica, CA$573K311,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292