1396 Beringer Ln, Vista, CA 920814 beds, 3 baths, 2,147 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $236,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,147 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1834210100
- Zillow Home ID: 16638909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1396 Beringer Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92081, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.9% lower than in Vista, and 64.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92081 home values.
- 1392 Beringer Ln Vista, CA$511K42.52,192
- 1994 Vineyard Ave Vista, CA$528K432,147
- 1386 Beringer Ln Vista, CA$512K432,147
- 1996 Vineyard Ave Vista, CA$459K321,723
- 1990 Vineyard Ave Vista, CA$476K321,723
- 1998 Vineyard Ave Vista, CA$540K432,192
- 1380 Beringer Ln Vista, CA$498K42.52,192
- 1391 Beringer Ln Vista, CA$483K321,723
- 1988 Vineyard Ave Vista, CA$480K321,723
- 1482 Portofino Dr Vista, CA$493K32.51,815
- 1486 Portofino Dr Vista, CA$422K221,403
- 2005 Oak Glen Dr Vista, CA$660K332,620
- 1480 Portofino Dr Vista, CA$450K321,403
- 1490 Portofino Dr Vista, CA$478K32.51,815
- 1478 Portofino Dr Vista, CA$512K42.52,230
- 1374 Beringer Ln Vista, CA$541K432,147
- 1494 Portofino Dr Vista, CA$523K42.52,230
- 1513 Madrid Dr Vista, CA$530K331,975
- 1377 Beringer Ln Vista, CA$515K432,193
- 1476 Portofino Dr Vista, CA$477K32.51,815
Nearby Schools in Vista
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292