1397 NW 28th Ave, Miami, FL 331256 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: On street, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 0131330760010
- Zillow Home ID: 43823346
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1397 Nw 28th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Flagami, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.3% less than in Miami, and 131.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Flagami home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flagami home values.
- 1360 NW 28th Ave Miami, FL$602K331,220
- 1370 NW 28th Ave Miami, FL$562K21725
- 1390 NW 28th Ave Miami, FL$232K442,898
- 2750 NW 14th St Miami, FL$234K431,883
- 2765 NW 14th St Miami, FL$302K421,584
- 2765 NW 14th St Miami, FL$198K421,584
- 2755 NW 14th St Miami, FL$173K421,584
- 2805 NW 14th St # 7 Miami, FL$199K422,226
- 2745 NW 14th St Miami, FL$227K421,584
- 1387 NW 28th Ave # 5B Miami, FL$95K21690
- 1389 NW 28th Ave # 5A Miami, FL$105K321,130
- 1380 NW 28th Ave # 4B Miami, FL$99K21725
- 1382 NW 28th Ave # 4A Miami, FL$103K321,090
- 1377 NW 28th Ave # 3B Miami, FL$85K211,111
- 1379 NW 28th Ave # 3A Miami, FL$126K321,020
- 1370 NW 28th Ave # 2B Miami, FL$99K21725
- 1372 NW 28th Ave # 2A Miami, FL$103K321,090
- 1362 NW 28th Ave # 1A Miami, FL$108K21790
- 2815 NW 14th St Miami, FL$226K421,831
- 2735 NW 14th St Miami, FL$248K421,584
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292