A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,809 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 2,860 all time views
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $1,725,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $743
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 465 sqft
- RV Parking
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Pantry, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shake, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,323 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 40322012
- Zillow Home ID: 19659931
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.3-2.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95070 home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for Saratoga as a whole. Among 95070 homes, this home is valued 12.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Saratoga, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95070 home values.
|13930 Ravenwood Dr Saratoga, CA||$1.88M||4||3.5||2,438|
|13971 Quito Oaks Way Saratoga, CA||$1.75M||4||2.5||2,109|
|13940 Ravenwood Dr Saratoga, CA||$1.49M||3||2||1,446|
|13971 Quito Oaks Way Saratoga, CA||$1.72M||4||2||--|
|13975 Quito Oaks Way Saratoga, CA||$1.82M||3||2.5||2,083|
|13984 Quito Oaks Way Saratoga, CA||$1.78M||4||2.5||2,179|
|13920 Ravenwood Dr Saratoga, CA||$1.71M||4||2.5||2,462|
|13986 Quito Oaks Way Saratoga, CA||$1.98M||3||2.5||2,696|
|13950 Ravenwood Dr Saratoga, CA||$1.82M||4||2.5||2,499|
|13892 Quito Rd Saratoga, CA||$1.76M||3||2.5||2,163|
|13990 Quito Rd Saratoga, CA||$1.27M||2||1||980|
|13914 Ravenwood Dr Saratoga, CA||$1.5M||3||2||1,678|
|14004 Quito Rd Saratoga, CA||$1.82M||4||1.5||2,059|
|13978 Quito Oaks Way Saratoga, CA||$2.2M||4||3||2,991|
|13990 Quito Rd Saratoga, CA||$1.46M||2||1||996|
|13960 Ravenwood Dr Saratoga, CA||$1.44M||3||2||1,416|
|13931 Ravenwood Dr Saratoga, CA||$1.6M||3||2.5||2,234|
|13941 Ravenwood Dr Saratoga, CA||$1.57M||3||2.5||2,079|
|13921 Ravenwood Dr Saratoga, CA||$1.46M||3||1.5||1,691|
|13951 Ravenwood Dr Saratoga, CA||$1.78M||5||3.5||2,510|
Nearby Schools in Saratoga
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.