- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13993 Mesa Dr, Blythe, CA 922252 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
YEAR ROUND RESORT COMMUNITY NEAR RIVER
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $55,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete
- Parking: Carport, Off street, On street, 0 space
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 818312002
- Zillow Home ID: 18156418
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13993 Mesa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92225 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 57.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% higher than in Blythe, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Blythe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92225 home values.
- # 0$68K221,344
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292