- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 150 all time views
- Last sold: Oct 1995 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- MLS #: 3199060
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Features \ Aluminum Siding, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Gas, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Privacy Fence, Features \ Public, Features \ Radiator, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Steam Heat, Features \ Thermal Windows / Doors, Features \ Unfinished, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Window A/C, PropertySubType \ Multi-Family (2-4 Units), PropertyType \ Residential
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,944 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 245
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 0300033000000002
- Zillow Home ID: 38638419
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $375-615K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07006 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Caldwell as a whole. Among 07006 homes, this home is 9.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 27.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07006, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.4% lower than in New York Metro, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07006 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07006 home values.
|18 Caton Ter Caldwell, NJ||$421K||3||2||1,375|
|12 Caton Ter Caldwell, NJ||$430K||3||2.5||1,600|
|20 Caton Ter Caldwell, NJ||$389K||3||1||1,370|
|10 Caton Ter Caldwell, NJ||$565K||5||3.5||2,700|
|8 Caton Ter # 1 Caldwell, NJ||$475K||4||2||2,112|
|41 Central Ave Caldwell, NJ||$517K||--||--||2,384|
|22 Caton Ter Caldwell, NJ||$401K||--||--||1,404|
|8 Caton Ter Caldwell, NJ||$484K||4||2||2,660|
|19 Caton Ter Caldwell, NJ||$427K||3||1.5||1,620|
|49 Central Ave Caldwell, NJ||$408K||--||--||1,486|
|39 Central Ave Caldwell, NJ||$469K||5||3||1,661|
|45 Central Ave Caldwell, NJ||$473K||--||--||1,728|
|35 Central Ave Caldwell, NJ||$555K||--||--||2,569|
|51 Central Ave Caldwell, NJ||$385K||--||--||1,360|
|21 Caton Ter Caldwell, NJ||$385K||--||--||1,296|
|25 Caton Ter Caldwell, NJ||$423K||--||--||1,548|
|26 Caton Ter Caldwell, NJ||$421K||--||--||1,586|
|17 Caton Ter Caldwell, NJ||$429K||--||--||1,657|
|15 Caton Ter Caldwell, NJ||$564K||--||--||3,104|
|9 Ravine Ave Caldwell, NJ||$576K||5||3.5||3,200|
Nearby Schools in Caldwell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!