A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1988
- Views: 592 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $328,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $226
- Finished basement, 183 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Attached, STYLE \ Duplex, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 30
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0153 B:002D L:B
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56941245
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-435K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 34.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|16 Arnold Ter Marblehead, MA||$386K||2||2||1,269|
|18 Arnold Ter UNIT 18 Marblehead, MA||$315K||2||1.5||1,183|
|10 Arnold Ter UNIT 10 Marblehead, MA||$409K||3||2.5||1,619|
|2 Arnold Ter UNIT 2 Marblehead, MA||$318K||3||1.5||1,191|
|6 Arnold Ter UNIT 6 Marblehead, MA||$426K||3||2.5||1,664|
|4 Arnold Ter UNIT 4 Marblehead, MA||$318K||2||1.5||1,191|
|11 Arnold Ter UNIT 11 Marblehead, MA||$524K||3||2.5||2,392|
|9 Arnold Ter UNIT 9 Marblehead, MA||$482K||3||3||1,998|
|19 Arnold Ter Marblehead, MA||$374K||2||1.5||1,154|
|19 Arnold Ter UNIT 19 Marblehead, MA||$312K||2||1.5||1,154|
|1 Arnold Ter Marblehead, MA||$406K||2||1.5||1,378|
|1 Arnold Ter # A Marblehead, MA||$411K||--||--||--|
|1 Arnold Ter UNIT 1 Marblehead, MA||$314K||2||1.5||1,178|
|23 Arnold Ter UNIT 23 Marblehead, MA||$395K||2||1.5||1,819|
|25 Arnold Ter Marblehead, MA||$414K||2||1.5||1,575|
|25 Arnold Ter UNIT 25 Marblehead, MA||$348K||2||1.5||1,575|
|3 Arnold Ter UNIT 3 Marblehead, MA||$315K||2||1.5||1,178|
|31 Arnold Ter UNIT 31 Marblehead, MA||$325K||2||1.5||1,259|
|8 Arnold Ter UNIT 8 Marblehead, MA||$428K||3||2.5||1,664|
|9 Arnold Ter Marblehead, MA||$428K||3||2.1||--|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
2-3 & ungraded0.2 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.