A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 1,216 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $141
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Laundry Chute, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0041 L:0067
- Zillow Home ID: 57560409
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $177-325K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01501 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Auburn as a whole. Among 01501 homes, this home is valued 34% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01501, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Auburn, and 42.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01501 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Auburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01501 home values.
|15 Arrowhead Ave Auburn, MA||$252K||3||1.5||1,560|
|16 Arrowhead Ave Auburn, MA||$272K||4||3||2,200|
|12 Arrowhead Ave Auburn, MA||$259K||3||2.5||1,536|
|11 Arrowhead Ave Auburn, MA||$239K||4||3||1,960|
|17 Arrowhead Ave Auburn, MA||$269K||3||3||1,616|
|10 Arrowhead Ave Auburn, MA||$230K||3||1.5||1,426|
|18 Arrowhead Ave Auburn, MA||$195K||2||1.5||912|
|9 Arrowhead Ave Auburn, MA||$374K||4||2.5||3,000|
|1 Hickory Ln Auburn, MA||$233K||3||2.5||1,361|
|3 Hickory Ln Auburn, MA||$381K||5||4.5||2,694|
|2 Hickory Ln Auburn, MA||$231K||3||2.5||1,224|
|4 Hickory Ln Auburn, MA||$231K||3||2||1,301|
|6 Hickory Ln Auburn, MA||$269K||3||2||1,723|
|8 Hickory Ln Auburn, MA||$277K||4||2.5||1,732|
|20 Arrowhead Ave Auburn, MA||$204K||2||1||1,040|
|19 Arrowhead Ave Auburn, MA||$225K||3||1.5||1,220|
|8 Arrowhead Ave Auburn, MA||$224K||3||1.5||1,273|
|7 Arrowhead Ave Auburn, MA||$274K||3||2.5||1,568|
|27 Ridgewood Dr Auburn, MA||$240K||3||1.75||1,604|
|25 Ridgewood Dr Auburn, MA||$229K||4||1.5||1,438|
Nearby Schools in Auburn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-2 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
PK, 9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.