14 Barry Ln, Windsor, CT 060955 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 1994 for $150,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Mudroom,Additional Room Type \ Office,Additional Room Type \ Sunroom,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Stove Top,Appliances Included \ Wall Oven,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Upper Level,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Garden Area,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Siding \ Aluminum,Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Vinyl,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,In-Law Access \ Lower Level,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ Slider,Interior Feature \ Whirlpool,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus,Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room,Other Room 2 Description \ Den,Pool Type \ Above Ground,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:00054 B:00071 L:000115
- Zillow Home ID: 58160938
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Barry Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% greater than in Windsor, and 39% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06095 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06095 home values.
- 10 Barry Ln Windsor, CT$205K31.51,397
- 91 Mountain Rd Windsor, CT$184K322,061
- 18 Barry Ln Windsor, CT$226K41.51,343
- 11 Barry Ln Windsor, CT$212K32.51,294
- 93 Mountain Rd Windsor, CT$127K311,323
- 15 Barry Ln Windsor, CT$243K31.51,832
- 15 Barry Ln Simsbury, CT$257K321,718
- 19 Barry Ln Windsor, CT$214K421,294
- 22 Barry Ln Windsor, CT$215K321,244
- 22 Barry Ln Simsbury, CT$256K321,535
- 51 Mountain Rd Windsor, CT$137K31.51,538
- 97 Mountain Rd Windsor, CT$158K311,152
- 68 Mountain Rd Windsor, CT$136K31.51,382
- 64 Mountain Rd Windsor, CT$139K21.51,232
- 23 Barry Ln Windsor, CT$178K31.51,294
- 17 Runnel Cir Windsor, CT$308K432,083
- 47 Mountain Rd Windsor, CT$139K31893
- 104 Mountain Rd Windsor, CT$146K321,245
- 108 Mountain Rd Windsor, CT$195K311,178
- 108 Mountain Rd Windsor, CT$165K311,178
Nearby Schools in Windsor
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292