14 Birchmeadow Rd, Amesbury, MA 019134 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Charming single family home built in 1900, and substantially expanded in 1990 with 4 bedrooms, two and a half baths, 1.5 car garage, plus eat in kitchen. The home consists of approximately 2,700+ square feet of living area plus unfinished attic storage. First floor includes open foyer, eat in kitchen/family room, Living room with gas fireplace, den, laundry room, dining area with wraparound windows and ½ bath. Second floor includes master bedroom, master bath and two closets. There are 3 additional bedrooms on second floor along with another full bath. Home has been extremely well maintained, all systems up to date and in excellent repair. Move-in condition.
Quiet cul de sac on a dead end street, great neighbors, great community.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Waterfont lake, view
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:46 B:0033
- Zillow Home ID: 56904151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Birchmeadow Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01913, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 41% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
- 16 Birchmeadow Rd Amesbury, MA$518K42.52,863
- 10 Birchmeadow Rd Amesbury, MA$304K121,004
- 12 Birchmeadow Rd Amesbury, MA$336K21.51,164
- 18 Birchmeadow Rd Amesbury, MA$374K311,832
- 20 Birchmeadow Rd Amesbury, MA$302K321,420
- 6 Birchmeadow Rd Amesbury, MA$373K22.51,684
- 2A Birch Ln Amesbury, MA$231K11--
- 8 Birchmeadow Rd Amesbury, MA$304K221,685
- 8 Brookside Ln Amesbury, MA$280K21960
- 4 Birchmeadow Rd Amesbury, MA$483K32.52,196
- 2 Birchmeadow Rd Amesbury, MA$530K322,560
- 22 Birchmeadow Rd Amesbury, MA$267K21904
- 21 Birchmeadow Rd Amesbury, MA$330K421,965
- 2 Brookside Ln Amesbury, MA$292K222,108
- 129 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$403K312,332
- 4 Brookside Ln Amesbury, MA$258K42.51,220
- 26 Birchmeadow Rd Amesbury, MA$282K311,256
- 23 Birchmeadow Rd Amesbury, MA$374K331,428
- 6 Birch Ln Amesbury, MA$308K21.51,397
- 4 Birch Ln Amesbury, MA$372K121,205
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!