- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Views: 4,957 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $145,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $93
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,559 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0031 B:0189 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56415416
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-360K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01821 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Billerica as a whole. Among 01821 homes, this home is valued 9.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 52.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01821, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Billerica, and 78.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01821 home values.
|166 Bridle Rd Billerica, MA||$283K||4||1||1,082|
|168 Bridle Rd Billerica, MA||$297K||2||1.5||1,456|
|16 Bridge St Billerica, MA||$285K||2||1||1,324|
|164 Bridle Rd Billerica, MA||$298K||2||1||1,156|
|18 Bridge St Billerica, MA||$297K||2||2||1,446|
|5 Dartmouth Dr Billerica, MA||$348K||3||1||2,104|
|7 Bridge St UNIT 11 Billerica, MA||$144K||--||--||787|
|7 Bridge St UNIT 2 Billerica, MA||$130K||--||--||588|
|7 Bridge St UNIT 11 Billerica, MA||$175K||1||1||787|
|7 Bridge St UNIT 1 Billerica, MA||$129K||--||--||575|
|7 Bridge St UNIT 4 Billerica, MA||$326K||--||--||--|
|167 Bridle Rd Billerica, MA||$386K||3||2||1,995|
|171 Bridle Rd Billerica, MA||$321K||3||1||1,404|
|22 Bridge St Billerica, MA||$323K||3||1.5||1,913|
|165 Bridle Rd Billerica, MA||$401K||3||2||1,944|
|7 Dartmouth Dr Billerica, MA||$332K||3||1||1,716|
|158-160 Bridle Rd Billerica, MA||$368K||8||2.5||1,824|
|8 Dartmouth Dr Billerica, MA||$289K||3||1||1,254|
|24 Bridge St Billerica, MA||$252K||3||1||1,040|
|12 Dartmouth Dr Billerica, MA||$300K||3||1.5||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Billerica
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
PK, 9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!