14 Briggs Pond Way, Sharon, MA 020676 beds, 7 baths, 7,393 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 139 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $1
- Price/sqft: $267
- MLS #: 71525381
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 30 spaces
- View: Water
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Stables,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Indoor Grill,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,APPLIANCES \ Washer,APPLIANCES \ Water Softener,APPLIANCES \ Water Treatment,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Direct Access,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Frontage,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Deeded Rights,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Attic Access,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED5_DSCRP \ Closet,BED5_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED5_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_DSCRP \ Laundry Chute,BTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet,BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,BTH3_DSCRP \ Double Vanity,BTH3_DSCRP \ Dressing Room,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BTH3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ 3 or More,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Wall AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors,DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Kennel,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Paddock,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,FAM_DSCRP \ Chair Rail,FAM_DSCRP \ Closet,FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level,FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Marble,FLOORING \ Parquet,FLOORING \ Pine,FLOORING \ Plywood,FLOORING \ Stone / Slate,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Woo
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 7,393 sqft
- Parcel #: M:019 B:005 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 57503216
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Briggs Pond Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02067, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% lower than in Town of Sharon, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02067 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Sharon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02067 home values.
- 10 Briggs Pond Way Sharon, MA$534K42.51,920
- 15 Briggs Pond Way Sharon, MA$471K331,821
- 9 Briggs Pond Way Sharon, MA$551K43.52,576
- 790 Mountain St Sharon, MA$481K322,063
- 6 Briggs Pond Way Sharon, MA$407K42.51,428
- 5 Briggs Pond Way Sharon, MA$539K42.52,148
- 742 Mountain St Sharon, MA$650K443,451
- 2 Briggs Pond Way Sharon, MA$498K42.52,428
- 756 Mountain St Sharon, MA$299K31.51,452
- 2423 Bay Rd Sharon, MA$499K33.51,913
- 2419 Bay Rd Sharon, MA$432K32.51,400
- 738 Mountain St Sharon, MA$552K33.51,792
- 776 Mountain St Sharon, MA$309K321,104
- 1 Briggs Pond Way Sharon, MA$535K42.52,360
- 680 Mountain St Sharon, MA$639K432,414
- 2415 Bay Rd Sharon, MA$582K332,320
- 2570 Bay Rd Stoughton, MA$315K321,736
- 774 Mountain St Sharon, MA$384K321,634
- 745 Mountain St Sharon, MA$584K32.52,062
- 670 Mountain St Sharon, MA$639K42.52,614
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292