14 Bristol Rd, Wellesley, MA 024815 beds, 6 baths, 6,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $2,900,000
- Price/sqft: $433
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,700 sqft
- Parcel #: M:107 R:055 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 56616549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Bristol Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02481, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in Wellesley, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02481 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wellesley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02481 home values.
- 103 Old Colony Rd Wellesley, MA$2.37M45.54,596
- 8 Bristol Rd Wellesley, MA$1.75M53.53,645
- 15 Bristol Rd Wellesley, MA$1.39M53.53,453
- 64R Albion Rd Wellesley, MA$836K------
- 23 Bristol Rd Wellesley, MA$1.81M54.54,096
- 99 Old Colony Rd Wellesley, MA$1.46M634,012
- 74 Albion Rd Wellesley, MA$1.63M53.52,955
- 102 Old Colony Rd Wellesley, MA$3.16M454,817
- 64 Albion Rd Wellesley, MA$3.67M664,978
- 120 Arnold Rd # R Wellesley, MA--------
- 29 Bristol Rd Wellesley, MA$1.46M643,138
- 88 Albion Rd Wellesley, MA$1.41M42.52,696
- 91 Old Colony Rd Wellesley, MA$1.67M432,732
- 92 Old Colony Rd Wellesley, MA$1.78M642,983
- 128 Edmunds Rd Wellesley, MA$1.84M54.54,301
- 134 Edmunds Rd Wellesley, MA$2.13M464,255
- 94 Albion Rd Wellesley, MA$1.48M43.52,918
- 3 Wachusett Rd Wellesley, MA--------
- 37 Bristol Rd Wellesley, MA$1.93M53.54,588
- 40 Bristol Rd Wellesley, MA$4.22M797,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292