- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 224 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $307,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 558 sqft
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, AMENITIES \ Chair Rail, AMENITIES \ Laminate Floors, AMENITIES \ Sliding Glass Door, AMENITIES \ Vaulted Ceiling, AMENITIES \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ATTIC \ Hatch, BASEMENT \ Finished Area, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Delmar, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Bethlehem, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ Central Air, County \ Albany, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Gazebo, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Outbuilding, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch/Enclosed, Family Rm Fireplace Type \ Gas Fireplace, Family Room \ Yes, First Floor Bath \ Partial, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Attached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Air, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Garage Door Opener, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ 1st Floor, LAUNDRY \ Room, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Privacy, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Rolling Hills, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Sloped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Treed/Wooded, Master Bath \ Full, MASTER BEDROOM \ Suite, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ Bethlehem, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Sub Area \ Bethlehem Town - Central, Survey \ Call LBO/LAG, Swis Code \ 012200, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,572 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 137
- Parcel #: 01220009600800040060000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29671825
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $278-395K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12054 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Delmar as a whole. Among 12054 homes, this home is 42.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% greater than in Delmar, and 78.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Delmar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12054 home values.
|16 Candlewood Dr Delmar, NY||$262K||4||2||1,840|
|10 Catherine St Delmar, NY||$312K||4||2.5||2,607|
|20 Catherine St Delmar, NY||$314K||4||2.5||2,597|
|17 Catherine St Delmar, NY||$309K||4||2.5||2,480|
|17 Candlewood Dr Delmar, NY||$291K||3||2||2,060|
|11 Catherine St Delmar, NY||$308K||4||2.5||2,524|
|19 Catherine St Delmar, NY||$307K||4||2.5||2,418|
|14 Candlewood Dr Delmar, NY||$244K||3||3||1,480|
|9 Catherine St Delmar, NY||$310K||4||2.5||2,608|
|24 Catherine St Delmar, NY||$330K||4||2||2,639|
|23 Catherine St Delmar, NY||$247K||3||3||1,571|
|16 Pheasant Ln Delmar, NY||$306K||4||2.1||2,400|
|20 Pheasant Ln Delmar, NY||$569K||5||4||4,688|
|15 Candlewood Dr Delmar, NY||$264K||3||2.5||1,793|
|12 Pheasant Ln Delmar, NY||$257K||3||1.5||1,913|
|12 Candlewood Dr Delmar, NY||$244K||3||2||1,768|
|37 Lyons Ave Delmar, NY||$237K||2||2||1,436|
|11 Candlewood Dr Delmar, NY||$283K||3||2.5||2,197|
|27 Catherine St Delmar, NY||$297K||4||2.5||1,990|
|26 Catherine St Delmar, NY||$320K||4||2.5||2,607|
Nearby Schools in Delmar
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org