14 Charles River Sq, Boston, MA 02114
Sold on 12/12/13: $1,500,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3.01 baths
- Single Family:2,406 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $1,500,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 150 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FOUNDATION \ Brick,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Library,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes,ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Private,ROAD_TYPE \ Privately Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,SF_TYPE \ Attached,STYLE \ Other (See Remarks),UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,WARRANTY \ No,
- Parcel #W:05 P:02457 S:000
- Room Count9
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID59173453
- Days on Zillow93
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,692,851||$1.47M – $1.98M||-$4,639||$703||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,333/mo||$2.1K – $5.3K/mo||+$9||$1.39||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 170.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Boston, and 82.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 14 Charles River Sq
- 12 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$3.33M54.55,123
- 15 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$2.77M52.53,590
- 117 Revere St Boston, MA$1.75M42.52,644
- 16 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$3.94M55.04,318
- 10 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$3.44M54.54,412
- 9 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$5.92M45.04,060
- 112 Revere St Boston, MA$5.02M11.01,263
- 8 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$2.97M43.52,896
- 120 Charles St APT 8 Boston, MA--Studio1.0765
- 120 Charles St # 1 Boston, MA$847KStudio1.0690
- 120 Charles St APT 7 Boston, MA--Studio1.0--
- 120 Charles St APT 2 Boston, MA$576KStudio1.0--
- 18 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$2.48M23.52,984
- 7 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$2.29M41.52,794
- 132 Charles St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$884K21.01,207
- 132 Charles St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$911K21.01,207
- 132 Charles St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$1.02M------
- 134 Charles St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$879K32.01,097
- 134 Charles St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$674K11.0961
- 134 Charles St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$826K32.01,000
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005