14 Charles River Sq, Boston, MA 021143 beds, 3.01 baths, 2,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,500,000
- Price/sqft: $623
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 150 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FOUNDATION \ Brick,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Library,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes,ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Private,ROAD_TYPE \ Privately Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,SF_TYPE \ Attached,STYLE \ Other (See Remarks),UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,WARRANTY \ No,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,406 sqft
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02457 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59173453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Charles River Sq
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.7% less than in Boston, and 96.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
- 12 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$3.15M54.55,123
- 15 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$2.82M52.53,590
- 117 Revere St Boston, MA$1.79M42.52,644
- 16 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$4.08M554,318
- 10 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$3.36M54.54,412
- 9 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$3.7M454,060
- 112 Revere St Boston, MA$4.86M111,263
- 8 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$2.69M43.52,896
- 120 Charles St APT 8 Boston, MA--Studio1765
- 120 Charles St # 1 Boston, MA$549KStudio1690
- 120 Charles St APT 2 Boston, MA$513KStudio1--
- 18 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$2.59M23.52,984
- 7 Charles River Sq Boston, MA$2.48M41.52,794
- 106 Revere St Boston, MA$758K32.5--
- 126 Charles St Boston, MA$740K22800
- 132 Charles St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$1.02M211,207
- 132 Charles St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$1.1M211,207
- 132 Charles St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$523K------
- 134 Charles St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$998K321,097
- 134 Charles St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$659K11961
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292