- Lot: 2.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 78 days on Zillow
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- MLS #: 1509216
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Gas Range/Oven, Appliances \ Microwave Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Wall Oven, Basement Desc \ Bath Full, Basement Desc \ Daylight (Walk-Out Ground Floor), Basement Desc \ Inside Entrance, Basement Desc \ Kitchen, Basement Type \ Basement Fully Finished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Baths Description \ Jacuzzi-Type, Baths Description \ Stall Shower, Cooling Information \ Air Conditioner Central, Cooling Information \ Multi-Zone Cool, Dining Room Description \ Formal Dining Room, Driveway Description \ 2 Car Width, Exterior Description \ Brick, Exterior Description \ Brick Front, Fireplace Desc \ Gas Fireplace, Fireplace Desc \ See Remarks, Floor Description \ Carpet, Floor Description \ Ceramic, Floor Description \ Finished Wood-Some, Fuel Information \ Natural Gas, Fuel Information \ See Remarks, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Heating Information \ Forced Air, Heating Information \ See Remarks, Interior Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Interior Description \ Drapes-See Remarks, Interior Description \ Dry Bar, Interior Description \ Intercom, Interior Description \ Raised Ceiling(s), Interior Description \ Security System, Interior Description \ Skylight, Interior Description \ Watersoftener Owned, Interior Description \ Wet Bar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Center Island, Kitchen Description \ EatIn Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Separate Dining Area, Level 1 Description \ Bath Main, Level 1 Description \ Bath Other, Level 1 Description \ Dining Room, Level 1 Description \ Family Room, Level 1 Description \ Kitchen, Level 1 Description \ Library/Office, Level 1 Description \ Living Room, Level 1 Description \ Other Room(S), Level 1 Description \ Powder Room, Level 2 Description \ 4 Bedrooms, Level 2 Description \ Bath Main, Level 2 Description \ Dining Room, Level 2 Description \ Family Room, Level 2 Description \ Living Room, Level 3 Description \ Attic, Lot Desc \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Desc \ Wooded Lot, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Sitting Area, Master Bedroom Description \ WalkIn Closet, Property Type \ Residential, Roof Description \ Asphalt Shingle, Services Info \ Garbage Included In Tax, Sewer Information \ Public Sewer, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Transaction Type \ Sellers Agt/Dual if opportunity, Typeof Property \ Bi-Level, Utilities Info \ Electric, Utilities Info \ Gas, Utilities Info \ See Remarks, Water Heater Info \ Electric, Water Heater Info \ Gas, Water Information \ Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0700010000000010 10
- Zillow Home ID: 39404400
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $631K-1.35M.
Market guideZillow predicts 07930 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Chester Township as a whole. Among 07930 homes, this home is 65.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 0.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% greater than in Chester Township, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07930 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chester Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07930 home values.
|12 Chilton Rd Chester, NJ||$1.38M||--||--||5,733|
|16 Chilton Rd Chester, NJ||$1.11M||5||5||4,891|
|16 Chilton Rd Chester, NJ||$1.26M||5||5||--|
|1 Heath Dr Chester, NJ||$1.18M||--||--||4,939|
|3 Heath Dr Chester, NJ||$1.27M||--||--||5,428|
|13 Chilton Rd Chester, NJ||$1.42M||--||--||6,988|
|11 Chilton Rd Chester, NJ||$1.28M||--||--||5,916|
|5 Heath Dr Chester, NJ||$1.24M||6||5.5||5,096|
|9 Chilton Rd Chester, NJ||$1.16M||5||4.75||4,692|
|2 Heath Dr Chester, NJ||$1.24M||--||--||5,210|
|19 Mountain View Dr Chester, NJ||$632K||--||--||2,211|
|6 Chilton Rd Chester, NJ||$1.31M||--||--||5,052|
|7 Heath Dr Chester, NJ||$1.04M||4||5||3,823|
|21 Mountain View Dr Chester, NJ||$600K||--||--||2,269|
|7 Chilton Rd Chester, NJ||$1.31M||5||6||5,088|
|4 Heath Dr Chester, NJ||$1.65M||5||5.5||5,800|
|4 Chilton Rd Chester, NJ||$1.27M||--||--||5,149|
|5 Chilton Rd Chester, NJ||$1.24M||--||--||5,521|
|655 Old Chester Rd Chester, NJ||$1.04M||4||5.5||--|
|655 Old Chester Rd Chester, NJ||$1.04M||4||5.5||--|
Nearby Schools in Chester Township
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.