A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1855
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Yes, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Cottage, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:03 B:026 L:00017
- Zillow Home ID: 56729854
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01609 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Worcester as a whole. Among 01609 homes, this home is valued 42.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01609, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.9% less than in Worcester, and 38.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01609 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Worcester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01609 home values.
|12 Congress St Worcester, MA||$170K||6||2||2,114|
|13 Congress St Worcester, MA||$145K||2||2||1,631|
|230 Pleasant St Worcester, MA||$185K||7||3||2,976|
|8 Congress St UNIT 9 Worcester, MA||$109K||1||1||1,669|
|244 Pleasant St Worcester, MA||$383K||--||--||--|
|15 Congress St Worcester, MA||$182K||3||1||1,670|
|7 Congress St Worcester, MA||$158K||--||--||--|
|7 Newbury St Worcester, MA||$172K||4||2||2,352|
|6 Congress St Worcester, MA||$216K||8||5||2,924|
|94 Chatham St Worcester, MA||$105K||--||--||--|
|9 Congress St UNIT 9 Worcester, MA||$112K||4||1.5||1,473|
|86 Chatham St Worcester, MA||$117K||3||1.5||1,080|
|235 Pleasant St Worcester, MA||$231K||8||4||4,113|
|96 Chatham St Worcester, MA||$188K||4||2||1,761|
|208 Pleasant St Worcester, MA||$326K||4||4||3,840|
|88 Chatham St Worcester, MA||$119K||3||1.5||1,080|
|98 Chatham St Worcester, MA||$235K||9||3||3,772|
|4 Congress St Worcester, MA||$283K||3||2||3,080|
|253 Pleasant St APT 1 Worcester, MA||--||1||--||600|
|253 Pleasant St Worcester, MA||$301K||--||--||5,874|
Nearby Schools in Worcester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded0.4 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!