- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $215,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Possible, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Fireplace, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Dining Area, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,183 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 038 0164
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57876231
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-280K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06480 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Town of Portland as a whole. Among 06480 homes, this home is valued 2.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06480, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% greater than in Town of Portland, and 45.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06480 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06480 home values.
- 389 Main St4 beds, 2 baths
2,634 sqft, 24,393 sqft lot, built in 1850
|2 Woodland Rd Portland, CT||$187K||3||1||1,476|
|12 Covell Hill Rd # R Portland, CT||$210K||3||2||1,530|
|4 Woodland Rd Portland, CT||$163K||2||1||1,062|
|10 Woodland Rd Portland, CT||$190K||2||2||1,268|
|1 Woodland Rd Portland, CT||$203K||3||2||1,538|
|16 Covell Hill Rd Portland, CT||$311K||4||2.5||2,635|
|6 Woodland Rd Portland, CT||$198K||2||2||1,610|
|3 Woodland Rd Portland, CT||$339K||4||4||2,620|
|10 Covell Hill Rd Portland, CT||$191K||3||2||1,305|
|5 Woodland Rd Portland, CT||$202K||4||2||1,816|
|11 Covell Hill Rd Portland, CT||$262K||4||2||2,420|
|8 Woodland Rd Portland, CT||$227K||3||2||2,020|
|22 Covell Hill Rd Portland, CT||$388K||4||3||3,278|
|8 Covell Hill Rd Portland, CT||$201K||4||1.5||1,764|
|25 Scenic Dr Portland, CT||$229K||4||2||1,512|
|12 Covell Hill Rd Portland, CT||$204K||3||2||1,530|
|21 Covell Hill Rd Portland, CT||$338K||4||2.5||2,888|
|6 Covell Hill Rd Portland, CT||$175K||3||1||1,224|
|2 Brainerd Dr Portland, CT||$191K||3||1||1,236|
|12 Woodland Rd Portland, CT||$183K||3||1||1,308|
Nearby Schools in Town of Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!