- Lot: 1.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- 373 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,913 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $226,500
- Price/sqft: $214
- MLS #: 209236
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Style \ Cape, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Appliances Incl \ Dryer, Appliances Incl \ Washer, Appliances Incl \ Refrigerator, Appliances Incl \ Dishwasher, Condition \ Recently Renovated, Exterior \ Wood, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Floor \ Wood, Floor \ Ceramic, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Electric Type \ Circuit Breaker, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Bdrm w\Bath, Title V \ Unk, Sewer \ Private, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Region \ Berkshire - South, Interior Amenities \ Fireplace (s), Construction \ Wood Frame, Basement \ Full, Floor \ Carpet, Garage \ 2 Car, Garage \ Attached, Water \ Public, Appliances Incl \ Range\Stove, Fuel \ Oil, Hot Water \ Oil, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Exterior Amenities \ Patio, Survey \ Unk, Interior Amenities \ Granite Counter, Exterior Amenities \ Fenced Yard, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Heat\Cool \ Boiler, Limited Service \ No, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:003.0 B:0000 L:0449.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56801114
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $206-450K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Egremont home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Pittsfield Metro as a whole. Among Egremont homes, this home is 22.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Egremont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59% less than in Pittsfield Metro, and 76.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Egremont home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsfield Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Egremont home values.
|12 Creamery Rd Egremont, MA||$378K||3||2.5||2,099|
|18 Creamery Rd Egremont, MA||$333K||1||1||1,620|
|6 Main St South Egremont, MA||$424K||4||2.5||2,984|
|4 Creamery Rd Egremont, MA||$425K||4||3||2,315|
|4 Main St South Egremont, MA||$431K||3||2||1,681|
|2 Main St Egremont, MA||$352K||3||3||1,872|
|1 Main St Egremont, MA||$411K||--||--||--|
|696 S Egremont Rd Great Barrington, MA||$548K||5||2||3,121|
|23 Creamery Rd Egremont, MA||$1.18M||4||5||4,100|
|17 Main St Egremont, MA||$1.4M||11||12.5||8,152|
|5 Creamery Rd Egremont, MA||$712K||5||4||3,144|
|27 Creamery Rd Egremont, MA||$646K||5||3.5||2,396|
|16 Main St Egremont, MA||$317K||3||2||1,472|
|19 Creamery Rd Egremont, MA||$945K||3||3.5||3,039|
|20 Main Rd Egremont, MA||$338K||4||1||1,800|
|29 Creamery Rd Egremont, MA||$621K||5||6||3,600|
|22 Main Rd Egremont, MA||$383K||4||3.1||3,520|
|1 Creamery Rd Egremont, MA||$457K||--||--||--|
|3 Buttonball Ln Egremont, MA||$381K||3||1.5||1,680|
|688 S Egremont Rd Great Barrington, MA||$256K||3||1||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Egremont
PK-4 & ungraded4.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded7.0 mi
7-12 & ungraded4.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!