14 Cross StUNIT 2, Salem, MA 01970
Sold on 4/26/12: $270,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,530 sq ft
- Lot:2,962 sqft
- Year Built:1850
- Last Sold:Apr 2012 for $270,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Office
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID81859391
- Days on Zillow682
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #M:36 L:0084 S:802
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$262,038||$238K – $280K||-$832||$171||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,805/mo||$1.4K – $2.3K/mo||-$56||$1.18||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 01970 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01970 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% greater than in Salem, and 57.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
Neighborhood for 14 Cross Street UNIT 2
- Unit 1$145K11.0785
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005