This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 2,213 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 5 spaces
- View: Water
- 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Upper Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Possible, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Farm Land, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Rolling, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Pond, Waterfront Description \ River, Waterfront Description \ View, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,360 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 00112500
- Zillow Home ID: 114320422
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-525K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06278 homes, this home is valued 58.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% higher than in Ashford, and 64.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06278 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ashford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|85 Squaw Hollow Rd Ashford, CT||$182K||2||3||1,452|
|28 Cushman Rd Ashford, CT||$101K||2||1||720|
|80 Squaw Hollow Rd Ashford, CT||$192K||3||1||1,657|
|79 Squaw Hollow Rd Ashford, CT||$167K||3||1||1,632|
|10-14 Squire Rd Ashford, CT||$231K||--||--||--|
|73 Squaw Hollow Rd Ashford, CT||$125K||3||1||1,008|
|74 Squaw Hollow Rd Ashford, CT||$88K||1||1||667|
|63 Squaw Hollow Rd Ashford, CT||$170K||3||1.5||1,278|
|69 Squire Rd Ashford, CT||$271K||3||2||1,895|
|76 Cushman Rd Ashford, CT||$144K||1||2||768|
|139 Squaw Hollow Rd Ashford, CT||$153K||3||1||1,722|
|138 Squaw Hollow Rd Ashford, CT||$189K||3||1||1,877|
|25 Squaw Hollow Rd Ashford, CT||$109K||3||1||1,008|
|22 Squaw Hollow Rd Ashford, CT||$154K||3||2.5||1,688|
|152-154 Squaw Hollow Rd Ashford, CT||$193K||3||2||2,195|
|17 Squaw Hollow Rd Ashford, CT||$117K||4||1||1,524|
|90 Cushman Rd Ashford, CT||$278K||3||2.5||1,935|
|120 Cushman Rd Ashford, CT||$308K||4||2.1||2,450|
|11 Squaw Hollow Rd Ashford, CT||$143K||4||2||1,632|
|97 Cushman Rd Ashford, CT||$301K||3||4||1,926|
Nearby Schools in Ashford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
E. O. Smith High (assigned)9-124.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.