A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 794 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $365,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $369
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Inlaw Apt., PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:10446 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59159735
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $365-438K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Roxbury home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is valued 9.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in Boston, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
|10 Cypress Ter Boston, MA||$389K||3||1.5||1,197|
|15 Cypress Ter Boston, MA||$354K||2||1||816|
|130 Laurie Ave Boston, MA||$580K||4||2.5||2,184|
|136 Laurie Ave Boston, MA||$427K||3||1||1,149|
|9 Cypress Ter Boston, MA||$397K||3||1.5||1,272|
|142 Laurie Ave Boston, MA||$370K||2||1||1,058|
|6 Cypress Ter Boston, MA||$399K||3||1||1,197|
|5 Cypress Ter Boston, MA||$395K||3||1||1,387|
|20 Cypress St Boston, MA||$587K||3||2||2,225|
|146 Laurie Ave Boston, MA||$433K||3||1.5||1,412|
|124 Laurie Ave Boston, MA||$648K||4||2.5||2,186|
|12 Cypress St Boston, MA||$427K||2||1.5||1,492|
|4 Cypress St Boston, MA||$598K||3||1||1,870|
|18 Cypress St Boston, MA||$513K||3||2||2,115|
|32 Morrell St Boston, MA||$638K||4||2.5||2,124|
|30 Morrell St Boston, MA||$652K||4||2.5||2,186|
|148 Laurie Ave Boston, MA||$550K||4||2||2,184|
|41 Morrell St APT 5 Boston, MA||--||1||--||559|
|41 Morrell St APT 3 Boston, MA||--||1||1||550|
|41 Morrell St APT 2 Boston, MA||$176K||1||1||581|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.