A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 3,956 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $330,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- Finished basement, 1117 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 5 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Block, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,913 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0031 B:0028 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59228502
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $355-444K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 14.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 48.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
|16 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA||$336K||3||1||1,680|
|12 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA||$383K||4||2.5||2,099|
|Bradford Rd Beverly, MA||$373K||--||--||--|
|Livingstone Ave Beverly, MA||$362K||--||--||--|
|Agate St Beverly, MA||$326K||--||--||--|
|Garden St Beverly, MA||$294K||--||--||--|
|Yankee Division Hwy Beverly, MA||--||1||1||1,260|
|Preston Pl Beverly, MA||$318K||--||--||--|
|Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$283K||--||--||--|
|Wellman St Beverly, MA||--||--||--||--|
|Webber Avenue Rear Beverly, MA||$355K||--||--||--|
|18 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA||$381K||3||1.5||2,381|
|10 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA||$307K||3||1||1,618|
|5 Fielder Rd Beverly, MA||$362K||4||2.5||1,538|
|17 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA||$258K||2||1||816|
|15 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA||$271K||2||1||1,051|
|19 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA||$308K||2||2||1,440|
|13 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA||$326K||2||1||2,151|
|8 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA||$335K||3||1||1,770|
|22 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA||$282K||3||1||1,176|
Nearby Schools in Beverly
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.