- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14 Debbi Ln, Epping, NH 030423 beds, 3 baths, 2,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $293,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Cable Ready
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,224 sqft
- Parcel #: EPPI M:014 B:010 L:005
- Zillow Home ID: 92893980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Debbi Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03042 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% less than in Town of Epping, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 03042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Epping.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03042 home values.
- 13 Debbi Ln Epping, NH$301K211,344
- 16 Debbi Ln Epping, NH$303K432,501
- 9 Debbi Ln Epping, NH$279K321,872
- 19 Debbi Ln Epping, NH$312K32.52,223
- 21 Debbi Ln Epping, NH$314K32.51,872
- 20 Debbi Ln Epping, NH$303K32.52,056
- 20 Debbi Ln Epping, NH$298K32.52,100
- 285 Prescott Rd Epping, NH$287K331,872
- 286 Prescott Rd Epping, NH$272K522,856
- 5 Debbi Ln Epping, NH$322K42.52,808
- 5 Debbi Ln Epping, NH$308K52.53,276
- 277 Prescott Rd Epping, NH$255K32.51,872
- Debbi Ln Epping, NH$314K32.51,872
- 12 Saddle Brook Ln Epping, NH$338K332,560
- 14 Page Ln Epping, NH$301K332,792
- 274 Prescott Rd Epping, NH$267K322,362
- 19 Saddle Brook Ln Epping, NH$262K331,638
- 21 Bridle Ln Epping, NH$295K32.51,872
- 67 Cider St Epping, NH$253K331,632
- 8 Saddle Brook Ln Epping, NH$276K331,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!