A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,731 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $373,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $266
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Slab, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0120 B:0447 L:16
- Zillow Home ID: 56452216
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $285-380K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01824 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Chelmsford as a whole. Among 01824 homes, this home is valued 6.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Chelmsford, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01824 home values.
|16 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$317K||3||1.5||1,452|
|13 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$374K||4||3||2,064|
|15 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$327K||3||1||1,560|
|11 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$298K||3||1.5||1,056|
|17 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$332K||3||2||1,668|
|18 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$323K||3||1.5||1,415|
|10 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$308K||3||1.5||1,200|
|9 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$354K||5||2||1,886|
|19 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$321K||3||1.5||1,420|
|20 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$332K||4||1.5||1,704|
|8 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$348K||5||2||1,764|
|7 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$310K||3||1.5||1,230|
|21 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$321K||3||1.5||1,439|
|6 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$335K||3||1.5||1,703|
|22 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$320K||3||2||1,439|
|5 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$324K||3||1.5||1,513|
|23 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$298K||2||1.5||1,056|
|4 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$331K||3||1.5||1,492|
|24 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$329K||4||1.5||1,488|
|3 Donna Rd Chelmsford, MA||$294K||3||1||1,008|
Nearby Schools in Chelmsford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded3.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.