A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $685,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $176
- Parking: 7 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Invisible Fence, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0072 B:0012A L:0025
- Zillow Home ID: 56956702
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $434-848K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 72% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 74.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|16 Dorothy E Lucey Dr Newburyport, MA||$684K||3||2.5||2,885|
|12 Dorothy E Lucey Dr Newburyport, MA||$690K||3||2.5||2,984|
|22 Dorothy E Lucey Dr Newburyport, MA||$779K||4||3.5||3,584|
|521 Merrimac St UNIT 521 Newburyport, MA||$553K||3||2.5||2,730|
|5 Lucey Dr Newburyport, MA||$598K||3||2.5||2,535|
|5 Dorothy E Lucey Dr Newburyport, MA||$620K||3||2.5||2,535|
|19 Christie Dr UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA||$278K||2||1||988|
|20 Dorothy E Lucey Dr Newburyport, MA||$640K||4||2.5||2,898|
|19 Christie Dr UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA||$276K||2||1||991|
|7 Dorothy E Lucey Dr Newburyport, MA||$679K||4||2.5||2,867|
|3 Lucey Dr Newburyport, MA||$718K||4||2.5||3,324|
|10 Dorothy E Lucey Dr Newburyport, MA||$631K||3||2.5||2,588|
|3 Dorothy E Lucey Dr Newburyport, MA||$717K||4||2.5||3,324|
|15 Dorothy E Lucey Dr Newburyport, MA||$630K||3||2.5||2,735|
|17 Christie Dr UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA||$274K||2||1||986|
|17 Christie Dr UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA||$283K||2||1||988|
|8 Gove Dr Newburyport, MA||$715K||4||3||3,249|
|20 Dorothy E Lucey Dr Newburyport, MA||$647K||4||2.5||2,898|
|523 Merrimac St UNIT 523 Newburyport, MA||$550K||3||3||2,730|
|517 Merrimac St UNIT A Newburyport, MA||$263K||2||1||986|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!