14 Drake Ln, Oakland, CA 946113 beds, 2 baths, 2,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,655 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 048E734201900
- Zillow Home ID: 24816560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Drake Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shepherd Canyon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56% less than in Oakland, and 57.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Shepherd Canyon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shepherd Canyon home values.
- 20 Drake Ln Oakland, CA$1.01M432,588
- 10 Drake Ln Oakland, CA$1.22M442,904
- 26 Drake Ln Oakland, CA$903K32.52,144
- 2042 Drake Dr Oakland, CA$774K221,398
- 2032 Drake Dr Oakland, CA$886K332,000
- 32 Drake Ln Oakland, CA$960K32.52,287
- 6000 Zinn Dr Oakland, CA$1.19M32.52,354
- 6010 Zinn Dr Oakland, CA$1.34M32.53,242
- 2024 Drake Dr Oakland, CA$778K321,696
- 6020 Zinn Dr Oakland, CA$1.34M433,000
- 38 Drake Ln Oakland, CA$947K32.52,213
- 6030 Zinn Dr Oakland, CA$761K422,163
- 6040 Zinn Dr Oakland, CA$967K322,412
- 2016 Drake Dr Oakland, CA$857K321,979
- 2050 Drake Dr Oakland, CA$1.05M422,112
- 6050 Zinn Dr Oakland, CA$991K432,551
- 44 Drake Ln Oakland, CA$909K32.52,042
- 2045 Drake Dr Oakland, CA$748K221,308
- 2025 Drake Dr Oakland, CA$852K433,300
- 6060 Zinn Dr Oakland, CA$892K42.52,036
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292