14 E Court Ln, Foster City, CA 94404
Sold on 3/18/13: $700,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,410 sq ft
- Lot:960 sqft
- Year Built:1986
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $700,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
This is a fleeting opportunity to own a townhome in City Homes East, Foster City. This end-unit has hardwood floors that grace the main living spaces, and comforting carpet upstairs in the bedrooms. The unique lines and shapes embedded into the unit beautify every corner of this home. The high ceilings offer the feel of a larger home and give an aura of luxury. The spacious living room, with gas fireplace, has a private patio through large glass doors. The dining room also has a patio, perfect for BBQ's. The kitchen has granite counters complemented by oak cabinets and stainless appliances. The half-bath with marble floor is conveniently located for your guests. The landing is often used as an office space. Upstairs, you'll find two master suites, and thank goodness the laundry is upstairs too! There is a sizable two car garage for large cars and your collectibles. This complex has a clubhouse and pool, and is close to shopping, dining, and essentials, plus Leo Ryan Park.
Open House Sat & Sun from 1-4pm
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Master bath
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15616647
- Garage Size730
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth40
- Lot Width24
- Parcel #094960390
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count6
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow358
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$762,882||$709K – $801K||+$1,565||$541||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,252/mo||$1.1K – $4.4K/mo||-$34||$2.31||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 94404 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for Foster City as a whole. Among 94404 homes, this home is valued 21.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94404 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.8% higher than in Foster City, and 84.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94404 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Foster City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94404 home values.
Neighborhood for 14 E Court Lane
- 13 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$730K32.51,580
- 15 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$761K22.51,410
- 12 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$686K22.01,230
- 16 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$724K32.51,580
- 17 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$687K22.01,230
- 10 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$725K22.51,530
- 9 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$754K23.01,410
- 11 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$674K22.01,210
- 106 E Court Ln # 6 Foster City, CA$712K22.51,410
- 107 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$685K22.01,230
- 112 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$687K22.01,230
- 111 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$718K32.51,580
- 108 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$722K32.51,580
- 113 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$766K22.51,410
- 18 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$686K22.01,230
- 105 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$759K22.51,410
- 110 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$765K22.51,410
- 109 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$761K22.51,410
- 114 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$766K22.51,410
- 19 E Court Ln Foster City, CA$723K32.51,580
Nearby Schools in Foster City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005