- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14 E Market St, Bethlehem, PA 180183 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,223 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1847
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $363,000
- Price/sqft: $178
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,034 sqft
- Parcel #: P6NE1D 19 2 0204
- Zillow Home ID: 10159024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 E Market Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% lower than in Bethlehem Township, and 70.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18018 home values.
- 12 E Market St Bethlehem, PA$387K423,751
- 464 N New St APT 6 Bethlehem, PA$177K11--
- 464 N New St APT 5 Bethlehem, PA$178K11--
- 464 N New St APT 4 Bethlehem, PA$324K11--
- 464 N New St APT 1 Bethlehem, PA$186KStudio1--
- 476 N New St Bethlehem, PA$452K85.54,874
- 24 E Market St Bethlehem, PA$527K52.53,831
- 452 N New St Bethlehem, PA$466K34.52,944
- 15 E Wall St Bethlehem, PA$179K311,488
- 23 E Wall St Bethlehem, PA$189K322,216
- 30 E Market St Bethlehem, PA$673K985,417
- 444 N New St Bethlehem, PA$475K52.53,402
- 25 E Wall St Bethlehem, PA$289K432,364
- 456 N New St Bethlehem, PA$603K444,492
- 23 E Market St Bethlehem, PA$348K523,145
- 25 E Market St Bethlehem, PA$247K31.51,888
- 29 E Wall St Bethlehem, PA$292K423,148
- 518 Long St Bethlehem, PA$374K1--7,929
- 2 W Market St Bethlehem, PA$536K7310,522
- 33 E Wall St Bethlehem, PA$221K321,936
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292