14 E Mount Vernon Pl APT 203, Baltimore, MD 212021 bed, 1 bath, 812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
FULLY FURNISHED AS SEEN FOR $10,000 MORE.
2.5% COMMISSION TO BUYER'S AGENT (IF ANY).
GET IN BEFORE THE COMPLETION OF THE APPROVED RESTORATION OF THE MONUMENT AND MT. VERNON PARK BY MOUNT VERNON PLACE CONSERVANCY.
- Built in 1850
- HOA Fee: $272
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 812 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2124016477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 E Mount Vernon Pl APT 203
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Vernon market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.8% lower than in Baltimore, and 140.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Vernon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Vernon home values.
- 12 E Mt Vernon Pl # T1 Baltimore, MD$178K11.5--
- 28 E Mt Vernon Pl APT 4M Baltimore, MD$179KStudio1--
- 12 E Mount Vernon Pl APT 401 Baltimore, MD$177K------
- 14 E Mount Vernon Pl # 15 Baltimore, MD$165K----957
- 14 E Mount Vernon Pl # 14 Baltimore, MD$167K11.5957
- 14 E Mount Vernon Pl Baltimore, MD$115K----812
- 14 E Mount Vernon Pl # 16 Baltimore, MD$433K--22,156
- 12 E Mount Vernon Pl # 5 Baltimore, MD$168K----1,026
- 12 E Mount Vernon Pl # 7 Baltimore, MD$201K--1.5862
- 12 E Mount Vernon Pl # 11 Baltimore, MD$189K----831
- 12 E Mount Vernon Pl Baltimore, MD$128K11.51,063
- 16 E Mount Vernon Pl Baltimore, MD$752K676,120
- 18 E Mount Vernon Pl Baltimore, MD$511K613,827
- 18 E Mount Vernon Pl Baltimore, MD$255K95.5--
- 20 E Mount Vernon Pl # 2 Baltimore, MD$171K221,307
- 20 E Mount Vernon Pl Baltimore, MD$169K21.5918
- 20 E Mount Vernon Pl APT 302 Baltimore, MD$177K----834
- 20 E Mount Vernon Pl # 1 Baltimore, MD$162K11655
- 17 E Branch Ln Baltimore, MD$371K11.52,700
- 14 E Mount Vernon Pl APT B4 Baltimore, MD$151K11.5957
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!