A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- Views: 775 all time views
- HOA Fee: $120/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $216,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Unfinished
- Basement Finished Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Energy Features Included: Multizone Heat
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- FamRm/Den Description: Lower Level
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage Type: Attached
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Master Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- Mechanical Equipment: Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector(S)
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Single Detached
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 55
- Floor size: 1,614 sqft
- Parcel #: M:19 B:0016 L:005-9-0007
- Zillow Home ID: 69340906
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-278K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|12 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 12 Vernon, CT||$243K||3||1.5||1,502|
|16 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 16 Vernon, CT||$256K||4||2.5||1,783|
|16 Elizabeth Ln Vernon, CT||$265K||3||2.5||1,941|
|15 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 15 Vernon, CT||$242K||2||2||1,272|
|10 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 10 Vernon, CT||$232K||3||2.5||1,303|
|17 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 17 Vernon, CT||$275K||4||2||2,004|
|17 Elizabeth Ln Vernon, CT||$268K||3||3||2,004|
|18 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 18 Vernon, CT||$264K||3||2.5||1,836|
|16 Elizabeth Ln Vernon, CT||$245K||4||2.5||1,783|
|19 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 19 Vernon, CT||$238K||2||2||1,272|
|8 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 8 Vernon, CT||$263K||3||2.5||1,716|
|7 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 7 Vernon, CT||$280K||3||2||2,109|
|7 Elizabeth Ln # U-54 Vernon, CT||$280K||3||3||2,056|
|7 Elizabeth Ln Vernon, CT||$282K||3||3||2,056|
|20 Elizabeth Ln Vernon, CT||$256K||3||3||1,772|
|20 Elizabeth Ln Vernon, CT||$250K||--||--||--|
|20 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 20 Vernon, CT||$262K||3||2.5||1,758|
|20 Elizabeth Ln Vernon, CT||$255K||3||2.5||1,772|
|20 Elizabeth Ln Vernon, CT||$256K||3||2.5||1,772|
|6 Elizabeth Ln Vernon, CT||$225K||3||2||1,504|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.