14 Euston Rd, Marlton, NJ 08053
Sold on 10/17/13: $310,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,926 sq ft
- Lot:9,583 sqft
- Year Built:1985
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $310,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow56
- Elementary SchoolROBERT B. JAGGARD E.S.
- High SchoolCHEROKEE H.S.
- Lot Depth125
- Lot Width75
- Middle SchoolMARLTON MIDDLE M.S.
- Parcel #1300033 0400007
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictEvesham Twp
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID38100032
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$285,645||$269K – $303K||+$5,076||$148||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,034/mo||$1.7K – $2.5K/mo||-$38||$1.06||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 08053 home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Evesham as a whole. Among 08053 homes, this home is valued 16.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08053 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% greater than in Evesham, and 70.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08053 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Evesham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08053 home values.
Neighborhood for 14 Euston Road
- 16 Utica Rd Marlton, NJ$333K43.02,507
- 9 Euston Rd Marlton, NJ$238K32.01,608
- 20 Euston Rd Marlton, NJ$324K42.52,493
- 6 Euston Rd Marlton, NJ$268K32.51,926
- 10 Prestwould Ct Marlton, NJ$298K32.52,508
- 2 Prestwould Ct Marlton, NJ$355K52.52,485
- 7 Elmgate Rd Marlton, NJ$286K43.02,162
- 29 Farmington Dr Marlton, NJ$383K42.52,339
- 71 Euston Rd S Marlton, NJ$282K43.02,142
- 67 Euston Rd S Marlton, NJ$236K32.01,608
- 44 Euston Rd W Marlton, NJ$325K43.02,453
- 81 Euston Rd S Marlton, NJ$253K32.51,926
- 2 Sunnyside Ct Marlton, NJ$368K42.52,605
- 105 Dennison Ct Marlton, NJ$384K----2,508
- 2 Elmgate Rd Marlton, NJ$312K53.02,690
- 7 Evans Rd Marlton, NJ$252K33.01,926
- 66 Euston Rd S Marlton, NJ$324K42.52,493
- 6 Hermitage Ct Marlton, NJ$391K42.52,508
- 27 Abbotsford Dr Marlton, NJ$330K34.02,064
- 23 Abbotsford Dr Marlton, NJ$359K----2,589
Nearby Schools in Evesham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005