14 Fenton Ave, Lynn, MA 019054 beds, 2 baths, 1,506 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $272,400
- Price/sqft: $181
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Zero VOC, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,506 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:004 B:317 L:012
- Zillow Home ID: 108615953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Fenton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01905 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.6% higher than in Lynn, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01905 home values.
- 18 Fenton Ave Lynn, MA$226K311,318
- 10 Fenton Ave Lynn, MA$257K321,312
- 6 Fenton Ave Lynn, MA$207K31.51,280
- 22 Fenton Ave Lynn, MA$225K31.51,461
- 11 Southside Ave Lynn, MA$252K321,396
- 15 Southside Ave Lynn, MA$232K41.51,341
- 19 Southside Ave Lynn, MA$199K411,290
- 732 Boston St Lynn, MA$214K311,388
- 734 Boston St Lynn, MA$221K321,118
- 7 Southside Ave Lynn, MA$212K21756
- 730 Boston St Lynn, MA$346K422,685
- 28 Fenton Ave Lynn, MA$220K311,366
- 21 Southside Ave Lynn, MA$198K311,209
- 25 Southside Ave Lynn, MA$266K422,238
- 32 Fenton Ave Lynn, MA$242K311,204
- 15 Fenton Ave Lynn, MA$253K311,270
- 17 Fenton Ave Lynn, MA$189K311,405
- 736 Boston St Lynn, MA$198K2--938
- 726 Boston St Lynn, MA$339K733,100
- 11 Fenton Ave Lynn, MA$258K311,305
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!